Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, September 2002
- History, reason and hope: a comparative study of Kant, Hayek and Habermas: dialogue on personal and political ethics.
- Ethics and the common good: abstract vs. experiential.
- Knowing beyond science: what can we know and how can we know?
- Reflections on piety: Euthyphro as modern man.
- The River: a Vichian dialogue on humanistic education.
- Concerned with everything in the universe.
- Revelation over rationalism: the thought of Seyyed Hossein Nasr.
- History, being, and absolutist temptations.
- Edward Rozek: a student's tribute.
- The medieval mind: a meditation.