Vol. 78 Nbr. 4, July 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- HUMANIST PROFILE.
- Last November, Congressman Jared Huffman (D-CA) publicly confirmed that he was a humanist and agnostic after answering a questionnaire from the Freethought Equality Fund (a PAC affiliated with the AHA's Center for Freethought Equality).
- EDITOR'S NOTE.
- #WeToo? Not So Fast.
- Sincere Praise.
- Target Practice: Troubled Teens, First-Person Shooter Games, and the US Military.
- MACHO NONTHEISM?
- SCIENCE UNDER SIEGE.
- VOUCHER FAIL.
- Respecting Religion, Rejecting Discrimination: Does SCOTUS decision manage to have its cake and eat it too?
- CLASSIC HUMANIST.
- FIVE FIERCE HUMANISTS UNAPOLOGETICALLY Black Women Beyond Belief.
- Why "Five Fierce Humanists"? A Comment on White Supremacy and the "Movement".
- WHITE PRIVILEGE and Humanist Leadership.
- DANCE with the DONALD: What Evangelicals' Infatuation with Trump Portends for Religion in America.
- THEOCRATIC MERCENARY ERIK PRINCE AND THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT.
- The Humanist Interview with Greg Epstein.
- A Pervasive Impression of Our Depravity: William T. Vollman's Carbon Ideologies.
- Betsy DeVos Wants You to Pay for Someone Else's Religion.
- GOLDEN'S RULE: Godwin's Law.
- Beethoven and His Ninth Symphony.
- Threads of Humanist History.
- A New Day.
- Leonardo da Vinci.
- WORTH NOTING.