Vol. 51 Nbr. 9, September 2021
- In The News...
- Managing religious exceptions to the vaccine.
- Vaccine mandates on the rise; how to respond.
- 'Long COVID' may be an ADA disability; understand your accommodation obligations.
- Fix errors in your noncompete agreements; don't wait for the Biden crackdown.
- Bad HR advice: 'Put on your big girl panties'.
- Before firing, offer a legit chance to improve.
- Can you ask staff to do work while on FMLA?
- Legal Briefs.
- Encouraging, not mandating, the vaccine? Beware choosing an unlawful incentive.
- Study: Employer prodding increases odds of the shot.
- In The News....
- In this labor shortage, should you lower the bar on hiring qualifications?
- Should you require the vaccine? 8 big questions to consider.
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- Sample letter.
- Termination notices: Must you provide them & what should they say?
- The Mailbag.