Vol. 51 Nbr. 10, October 2021
- Employee activism on the rise: How to react.
- In The News ...
- Start planning for OSHA's vaccine mandate.
- Weigh pros and cons before requiring unvaccinated to pay more for insurance.
- Beware harassment fueled by politics, masks.
- Firing alleged FMLA 'liar'? Investigate first.
- Legal Briefs.
- Warn bosses: Loose lips sink your legal defense.
- COVID puts new focus on your benefits: 5 smart tips for this open enrollment season.
- Employment Law.
- If employee is fired for refusing vaccine, can he still collect unemployment?
- In The News...
- For good employee relations, ask 'What would Ted Lasso do?'.
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- Q&A on OSHA's upcoming vaccine mandate: What it means for HR.
- The Mailbag.