Vol. 4 Nbr. 1, July 2004
- Approaches to cybercrime jurisdiction.
- Defeating the virtual defense in child pornography prosecutions.
- The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003: is congressional regulation of unsolicited commercial e-mail constitutional?
- Cashing in on the transplant list: an argument against offering valuable compensation for the donation of organs.
- Combating the new generation of money laundering: regulations and agencies in the battle of compliance, avoidance, and prosecution in a post-September 11 world.
- The paradise of the commons or privileged private property: what direction should the FCC take on spectrum regulation?
- The application of civil RICO laws to rogue internet pharmacies.
- Chipping: could a high tech dog tag find future American MIAs?
- Past and future: attempts to prospectively alienate property.