Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, July 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- California egg toss: the high costs of avoiding unenforceable surrogacy contracts.
- Bigfoot: data mining, the digital footprint, and the constitutionalization of inconvenience.
- Unlocking will get you locked up: a recent change to the DMCA makes unlocking cell phones illegal.
- Smart dust: just a speck goes a long way in the erosion of fundamental privacy rights.
- From one end of the spectrum to the other: the case for stronger property rights in FCC spectrum licenses and a response to Musey's "spectrum rationalization challenge".