Vol. 12 Nbr. 1, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Battle Galactica: recent advances and retreats in the struggle for the preservation of trademark rights on the Internet.
- The changing landscape of joint, divided and indirect infringement - the state of the law and how to address it.
- Copyrights in cyberspace: a roundup of recent cases.
- The ALI's principles of software contracting: some comments & clarifications.
- Use of functional claim elements for patenting computer programs.
- Tracking Knotts: how GPS technology is influencing traditional Fourth Amendment jurisprudence.
- Regulating high-frequency trading: man v. machine.
- Offshore wind: what steps need to be taken to ensure it has a future in America.