Vol. 21 Nbr. 2, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- A public health perspective on health care reform.
- The constitutionality of current legal barriers to telemedicine in the United States: analysis and future directions of its relationship to national and international health care reform.
- Medical liability and health care reform.
- Federal Trade Commission's authority to regulate marketing to children: deceptive vs. unfair rulemaking.
- FDA preemption of drug and device labeling: who should decide what goes on a drug label?
- Increasing consent for organ donation: mandated choice, individual autonomy, and informed consent.
- DNA to play: Major League Baseball's use of DNA testing on central and South American prospects in the age of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008.
- Where are all the citizen suits? The failure of safe drinking water enforcement in the United States.