Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The ghost in our genes: legal and ethical implications of epigenetics.
- Advancing civil rights, the next generation: the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 and beyond.
- Survey of state medical and osteopathy board disciplinary web sites in 2006.
- Introduction to proceedings from a conference on newborn screening for nontreatable disorders.
- The blurred distinction between treatable and untreatable conditions in newborn screening.
- Systems to determine treatment effectiveness in newborn screening.
- Assessing the new criteria for newborn screening.
- On treatability: considerations of treatment in the context of newborn screening.
- Ten fingers, ten toes: newborn screening for untreatable disorders.
- Expanding access to investigational drugs for treatment use: a policy analysis and legislative proposal.
- Assisted outpatient treatment in Ohio: is Jason's law life-saving legislation or a rash response?
- How the promises of riches in collegiate athletics lead to the compromised long-term health of student-athletes: why and how the NCAA should protect its student-athletes' health.