Vol. 18 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- High-deductible health plans: litigation hazards for health insurers.
- Get sick, get out: the medical causes of home mortgage foreclosures.
- Never let your sense of morals keep you from doing what's right: using newly dead bodies as educational resources.
- Protecting the unborn as modern day eugenics.
- International outsourcing plus inexpensive, quality healthcare: binding arbitration makes this telemedical dream a reality.
- Kiss and make-up: a need for consolidation of FDA and cosmetic industry regulation programs.
- Ethical and legal issues accompanying legislation requiring HPV vaccination of girls.