Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, March - March 2012
- Fiscal policy in an era of austerity.
- The regulatory authority of the Treasury Department to index capital gains for inflation: a sequel.
- Judicial compulsion and the public fisc - a historical overview.
- Reducing the drug war's damage to government budgets.
- Papers, please: does the Constitution permit the states a role in immigration enforcement?
- Its hour come round at last? State sovereign immunity and the great state debt crisis of the early twenty-first century.
- Judicial selection reconsidered: a plea for radical moderation.
- Contesting the judicial power in the states.
- A Distinct Judicial Power: The Origins of an Independent Judiciary, 1606-1787.
- Concluding thoughts from Ada, Ohio.
- Against liability for private risk-exposure.
- A farewell to harms: against presuming irreparable injury in constitutional litigation.
- Stare decisis in an originalist Congress.