Vol. 26 Nbr. 3, June 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- The unitary executive during the second half-century.
- An empirical test of Justice Scalia's commitment to the rule of law.
- The retroactive and prospective application of judicial decisions.
- Federalism in antitrust.
- Private property rights, economic freedom, and Professor Coase: a critique of Friedman, McCloskey, Medema, and Zorn.
- Defining extortion: RICO, Hobbs, and statutory interpretation in Scheidler v. National Organization for Women, Inc., 123 S. Ct. 1057 (2003).
- Marijuana or football (or the Future Farmers of America): Board of Education v. Earls.