Vol. 34 Nbr. 6, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- RECOGNIZING GFOA MEMBERS' SUCCESS STORIES.
- It May Be Time to Create a Data Governance Plan.
- Looking at the Future of Tech.
- Design Thinking Can Help Governments Deliver Better Services.
- GFOA APPROVES NEW BEST PRACTICES AT SEPTEMBER EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING.
- Engaging Residents in Kansas City's Business Plan.
- Internal Service Fund Rate Development and Billing for Fleet Management.
- HITTING A ROUGH PATCH in Your Banking Relationship.
- Depression and the Finance Officer: Depression is a topic we hear a lot about lately, and finance officers have a job that makes them prime candidates.
- Out with the Old, In with the New.
- Government Finance Officers Association.
- A Conceptual Model and a Model Concept: The GASB recently issued two preliminary views (PV) documents, one on financial reporting model improvements and another that reexamines part of a conceptual framework PV.
- What Citizens Really Think: Civic-engagement platforms are useful, when they're used properly and with an understanding of their limitations, but they're no substitute for public opinion research.