Vol. 34 Nbr. 4, August 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- GFOA APPROVES NEW BEST PRACTICES.
- Addressing the Role of "Failing Places" in Opioid Addiction.
- John J. Bilafer.
- Realizing the Promise of Data Analytics.
- Data-Driven Government: The Role of Chief Data Officers.
- Startups Help Governments Recruit Younger Workers.
- Street Medicine Programs Keep Homeless Populations from Having to Visit Emergency Rooms.
- FOLLOW THE LEADER: How To Develop Your Own Best-in-Class Asset Management Program.
- To P3 or Not to P3.
- LINKING TRANSPARENCY TO SUSTAINABILITY: STRATEGIES AND CASE STUDIES.
- MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT: A Framework for the Public Sector.
- Pulling Back the Curtain: How Americans Use Health-Care Price Information.
- The List of Material Events Required Under Rule 15c2-12 Expands to 16: GFOA has created several best practices informing GFOA members of their continuing disclosure responsibilities as a byproduct of SEC Rule 15c2-12.
- Government Finance Officers Association.
- Discussing the CAFR Award Sections with the Most Frequently Cited Deficiencies: The note disclosures are most frequently called out, receiving approximately 48 percent of all comments from CAFR Award reviewers.
- Governments Can Learn from the Lean Startup.
- Overcoming Public-Employee Silence.