Vol. 33 Nbr. 1, February - February 2017
- GFOA publishes new best practices.
- State and local workers aren't sure how much to save for retirement.
- Majority of public pension plans have made recent reforms.
- School District of Fort Atkinson works to improve its budget process.
- State general fund budgets grow while revenue slowdown continues.
- State and local finances face continued challenges.
- Maximizing the influence of your forecast.
- Using a service-level budget to evaluate and prioritize your government's goals.
- Making hard choice? Don't ignore emotion.
- County of San Diego: producing a successful popular annual financial report.
- Liquidity management made easy.
- Finding your leadership mojo.
- 2017 Federal outlook.
- Additional "trusts" related to pensions and other postemployment benefits.
- Don't discount the importance of emotion when reaching across the ideological divide.
- The hidden risks of P3s.