Vol. 32 Nbr. 6, December - December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Committees focus on best practices and current issues facing governments.
- New best practices address cash flow analysis, investment policy.
- Steven A. Solomon.
- City Fiscal conditions nearing pre-recession levels.
- Succession planning remains a top concern.
- Hidden stormwater infrastructure creates visible benefits.
- Pension, OPEB cost burden mostly under control.
- Tips for addressing service delivery pain points.
- Your first 100 days as CFO.
- Dissecting a failed transition: a case study.
- Kelowna, British Columbia, hones its financial principles and strategies.
- Engaging employees in financial leadership: a survey of strategies.
- The City of Redmond, Washington, engages community and employees to create a solid budget.
- Getting the right people: how to recruit and retain qualified staff.
- Municipalities continuing disclosure cooperation initiative: what you should know about the SEC's recent enforcement actions.
- Proposed new GASB guidance on debt extinguishment and other issues.
- Reasonable people may disagree, but they also change the world.
- Government Finance Officers Association.
- What academia could be doing for government.
- 2016 Index by subject and jurisdiction.