Vol. 32 Nbr. 2, April 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Toward a better definition of HQLA.
- State sales tax growth softens.
- What states are doing to address the private-sector retirement savings gap.
- Looking at the burden of OPEB benefits.
- Americans Express support for parks.
- Cities encourage green roofs.
- Anne Spray Kinney.
- Local governments need citizen engagement to transform distressed neighborhoods.
- The why and how of IT risk management.
- Speaking uncertainty to power: risk-aware forecasting and budgeting.
- The risk-intelligent public pension trustee.
- Strategic planning: a basic framework.
- The importance of stakeholder trust and engagement in strategic planning.
- Weathering fluctuations in building permit revenues.
- Maximizing your ERP implementation.
- The implications of Puerto Rico's pension plan crisis: a teaching moment.
- GASB issues standard on valuing pool investments.
- How the history and science of uncertainty and risk can lead to better risk management.
- GFOA: key dates.
- Civic leaders and the 'why' of change.