Vol. 31 Nbr. 3, June - June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Where now for the GASB?
- Bond refunding saves city $6.4 million.
- The effect of longer lifespans on state and local pension funding.
- Learn more about effective project management.
- Wellness programs don't lower health-care costs, study finds.
- Report finds few changes in fiscal structures.
- Deloitte research releases smart mobility report.
- A humbling experience: lessons learned in implementing the new GASB pension standards.
- Group audits & governments.
- Relating the COSO Internal Control--Integrated Framework and COBIT.
- Controlling health-care costs with dependent eligibility audits.
- Implementing a risk-based reserve strategy in Colorado Springs.
- Strategies for well-funded pension plans.
- The state and local workforce: analysis and forecast.
- Federal gridlock delays national transportation infrastructure investment.
- GASB issues final guidance on fair value.
- The science of games and budgeting.
- Ask me why I care.