Vol. 25 Nbr. 2, April 2019
- 'We the Peoples': Reclaiming an Ethic of Solidarity.
- The Legacy of Kofi Annan.
- Kofi Annan's Public Diplomacy.
- Secretary-General Kofi Annan.
- The Origins of Kofi Annan's Leadership: Family, Culture, and Historical Roots in Ghana.
- Global Democracy in Decline? How Rising Authoritarianism Limits Democratic Control over International Institutions.
- Unintended Consequences of the Primacy of Politics in UN Peace Operations.
- Power in Global Nutrition Governance: A Critical Analysis of the Establishment of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Partnership.
- Club Diplomacy in the Arctic.
- Questioning the Criminal Justice Imperative: UN Security Council Procedure and the Downside of Chapter VII Decision Making for the Adjudication of International Crimes.