Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- New Editorial Team Introduction.
- Migration from Africa to Europe: Mobility that Needs to Be Better Managed.
- Antonio Guterres's Strategy for Modernizing the UN.
- Dispensing With the Indispensable Nation? Multilateralism minus One in the Trump Era.
- Networking Responsibility: Regional Agents and Changing International Norms.
- The Anti-Mercenary Norm and United Nations' Use of Private Military and Security Companies.
- Choosing among Options for Regulatory Cooperation.
- Internet Governance Regimes by Epistemic Community: Formation and Diffusion in Asia.
- The Power of Justice: How Procedural Justice Concerns Affect the Legitimacy of International Institutions.
- South Africa and Civil and Political Rights.