Vol. 23 Nbr. 1, January - January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Choosing the ninth united nations secretary-general: looking back, looking ahead.
- A moral argument for the mass defection of non-nuclear-weapon states from the nuclear nonproliferation treaty regime.
- Powered and disempowered by numbers: data issues in global governance.
- What do big data do in global governance?
- Symbolic power in development politics: can 'fragile states' fight with numbers?
- The power to count and the stakes of counting: an inquiry into the quantified production of humanitarian insecurity.
- The social life of data: the production of political facts in EU policy governance.
- The un as an international mediator: from the post-cold war era to the twenty-first century.
- Extending un peacekeeping financing beyond un peacekeeping operations? the prospects and challenges of reform.
- Localized development gaps in global governance: the case of disaster risk reduction in Oceania.
- The Conceit of Armed Humanitarian Intervention.
- The Euro: How a Common Currency Threatens the Future of Europe.