Vol. 46 Nbr. 3, March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reassertion and transformation: from fragmentation to convergence in international law.
- The four Arctic law pillars: a legal framework.
- The WTO consistency of carbon footprint taxes.
- The irrationality of universal civil jurisdiction.
- Peacekeeping in conflict: the intervention brigade, MONUSCO, and the application of international humanitarian law to United Nations forces.
- Advantages of a co-regulatory OTC derivatives regime.
- Russia and the stolen Chabad archive.
- Leveraging international law to incentivize value-added shareholding: why foreign sovereign wealth funds still matter and how they can improve shareholder governance.