Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Overview of 2010 decisions by the U.S. Court of International Trade in Appeals of determinations of the U.S. International Trade Commission.
- 2010 Court of International Trade decisions reviewing dumping or countervailing duty orders on goods from market economy countries.
- The United States Court of International Trade in 2010: is commerce suffering from adverse decisions it wasn't double-counting on?
- Court of International Trade decisions during 2010 under 28 U.S.C. s. 1581(i) residual jurisdiction.
- A discussion of 2009 and 2010 cases decided under the United States Court of International Trade's 28 U.S.C. s. 1581(a) jurisdiction.
- Customs penalties, liquidated damages, and responsible supervision: developments in 28 U.S.C. s. 1582 in 2010.
- The World Trade Organization and the Millennium Development Goals: the role of multilateral trade negotiations in achieving food security for the world's most vulnerable populations.
- Making free trade fair: how the WTO could incorporate labor rights and why it should.