Vol. 42 Nbr. 3, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The emerging lex aviatica.
- Security Council targeted sanctions, due process and the 1267 Ombudsperson.
- Delay in process, denial of justice: the jurisprudence and empirics of speedy trials in comparative perspective.
- Pharmacy of the developing world: reconciling intellectual property rights in India with the right to health: TRIPs, India's patent system and essential medicines.
- Enabling environments or enabling discord: intellectual property rights, public-private partnerships, and the quest for green technology transfer.
- In re the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act: how the 9/11 litigation shows the shortcomings of FSIA as a tool in the war on global terrorism.
- Article 37(2) of the ILO Constitution: can an ILO interpretive tribunal end the hegemony of international trade law?