Vol. 41 Nbr. 2, January 2010
- Between complicity and irrelevance? Industry associations and the challenge of regulating private security contractors.
- Somali piracy: jurisdictional issues, enforcement problems and potential solutions.
- Sovereign wealth funds as regulatory chameleons: the Norwegian sovereign wealth funds and public global governance through private global investment.
- Choosing the right yardarm: establishing an international court for piracy.
- On the water's edge? A comparative study of the influence of international law and the extraterritorial reach of domestic laws in the war on terror jurisprudence.