Vol. 40 Nbr. 3, March 2009
- Islam's Fourth Amendment: search and seizure in Islamic doctrine and Muslim practice.
- Using international dispute resolution to address the compliance question in international law.
- Think big and ignore the law: U.S. corn and ethanol subsidies and WTO law.
- Self-representation in the international arena: removing a false right of spectacle.
- Chechnya: access denied: the Chechen case for independence as a critique of the framework surrounding the legal right to self-determination and secession.
- Labor of love: using international labor law to achieve human rights for women sex workers in the Dominican Republic.
- Article 124, war crimes, and the development of the Rome Statute.