Vol. 38 Nbr. 3, March 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Flattening the world of legal services? The ethical and liability minefields of offshoring legal and law-related services.
- Global solution for cross-border data transfers: Making the case for corporate privacy rules.
- Intellectual property in global sourcing: the art of the transfer.
- Incrementalism: eroding the impediments to a global public procurement market.
- Commercialization in defense sourcing and other responses to post-cold war defense industry transformation.
- The impact of globalization on structuring, implementing, and advising on sourcing arrangements.
- "O, privacy" Canada's importance in the development of the international data privacy regime.
- Government regulated data privacy: the challenge for global outsourcers.
- Supply-side/manufacturing outsourcing - strategies and negotiations.
- Outward bound: considering the business and legal implications of international outsourcing.