Fuel Cells Today
- BCC Research
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- DoE looks for alternative to palladium for fuel cells.
- Eaton orders additional UQM motors for fuel cell line.
- NASCAR calls for smaller fuel cells in Las Vegas race.
- Connecticut studies use of fuel cell-powered trains.
- Scientists say nanotubes will help with fuel cell commercialization.
- Fuel cell development grows in Japan.
- Kurita explores solid-state methanol for fuel cells.
- EoPlex Technologies raises $8 million in funding.
- Scientists say platinum-nickel research advances fuel cell development.
- DoD extends Nuvant contract.
- Weekly Update.
- IdaTech Appoints New Sales and Marketing VP.
- Jadoo Power Systems Secures First Round of Financing.
- Dickie Walker Files S-4 for Intelligent Energy Acquisition.
- Hybrid Scooter Demonstration Project Awarded to APFCT.
- Berlin to Begin Testing Fuel Cell Bus Prototypes.
- Stuart Energy System to be Installed at NFCRC.
- Memorandum advances hydrogen bus project.
- TN Facility Tests Fuel Cells in Warehouse Equipment.
- DOE Announces $52.5-million Solicitation for Hydrogen Research.