Vol. 51 Nbr. 9, September 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Franchise Relations and Public Affairs.
- WHAT IS THE POWER OF A BRAND? The meaning behind the motto.
- WHAT TOURING TAUGHT ME: Five tips you should implement to support your franchisees' success.
- HOW TO AVOID BURNING BRIDGES AT WORK: Three tips to building long and lasting relationships with your boss, colleagues and franchise partners.
- UNDERSTANDING THE JOINT EMPLOYER DEFINITION: What franchises need to know about a key policy.
- HOW FRANCHISING TRANSFORMED ITSELF: Keep up with changes in franchising.
- WHY WASHINGTON NEEDS YOU NOW: It's important to control the franchising narrative for generations to come.
- LET GO TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS GROW: The process of taking a step back could be the best thing you do for your franchise's success.
- HOW TO OVERCOME AN INDUSTRY-WIDE SALES SLUMP: Tips for franchisors and franchisees on what your franchise can do to survive an industry downturn.
- THE STRENGTH OF STORYTELLING: A unique and compelling franchise story becomes a script to guide your brand.
- GOOGLE MY BUSINESS: Optimization tactics you need now.
- REPORT CARD' IFA's political action committee, FranPAC, supports pro-franchise, pro-business candidates for U.S. Congress.