Vol. 51 Nbr. 7, July 2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility at the IFA.
- Top 5 People ON THE MOVE.
- FRANCHISING GIVES BACK.
- TIPS FOR LAUNCHING YOUR OWN BRAND: Code Wiz founder and NextGen winner reveals six essential steps on the journey to launching your own brand.
- THINK LOCAL, GIVE LOCAL: How to sow seeds of success in your community.
- LEARNING TODAY CAN BE ON YOUR TERMS: Technology has made it easier than ever to advance your education and value without missing a step.
- HOW DIVERSITY STRENGTHENS YOUR FRANCHISE: Inclusion and integration bring key connections to your franchise.
- Q&A WITH THE WOMEN OF MASSAGE ENVY.
- VETERAN FRANCHISEES ON THE FRONT LINES: While VetFran has provided numerous opportunities for veterans for nearly 30 years, the best is yet to come.
- MINORITY FRANCHISE OWNERSHIP BY THE NUMBERS: IFA and members of Congress are working together to diversify franchise ownership.
- GIVING BACK FUELS FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT: For Firehouse Subs[R], giving back is not only part of doing business, it's been a tipping point for franchise growth.
- ENVISIONING GOING INTERNATIONAL? Four picture-perfect lessons learned about franchising in Canada.
- PROPOSED NETHERLANDS FRANCHISE LAW: Why franchising in the Netherlands could disappear.
- FRANCHISING SUPPORTS VETERANS: New VetFran program aims to assist those whose lives are often turned upside down overnight.
- REPORT CARD: IFA's political action committee, FranPAC, supports pro-franchise, pro-business candidates for U.S. Congress.
- Welcome: New IFA Members.