Vol. 51 Nbr. 5, May 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Check Out The New Franchise.org.
- Top 5 PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.
- IN MEMORIAM: IFA is saddened by the passing of former IFA Chairman Richard B. Rennick on April 22.
- FRANCHISING'S GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY: Continued urbanization around the world has opened new, vibrant markets on every continent.
- UNLOCKING THE MIDDLE EAST: The information gleaned during a journey abroad shows a fruitful future in the Middle East.
- THE BENEFITS OF BLOCKCHAIN: How can this emerging technology help your franchise's international supply chain?
- THE UPS AND DOWNS OF GOING INTERNATIONAL: How to be successful over time with your international brand development.
- WALKING ON EGGSHELLS IN INDIA: Tips for franchisors considering a move into the Indian market.
- FRANCHISING IS BOOMING IN THE UK: How to make your franchising journey into the United Kingdom smooth sailing.
- A TRADEMARK PRIMER FOR FRANCHISING IN CANADA: Everything you need to know about the Great White North's trademark registration system.
- TECH FEES BY THE NUMBERS: A data-driven look at funding technology to support franchise operations.
- 5 REASONS VETERANS CAN HELP YOUR FRANCHISE: The benefits of recruiting veteran franchise owners and employees are exponential.
- REPORT CARD: IFA's political action committee, FranPAC, supports pro-franchise, pro-business candidates for U.S. Congress.
- 2019 INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY.
- WELCOME NEW IFA MEMBERS.