Vol. 51 Nbr. 4, April 2019
- Congress, IFA Advance Diversity.
- Top 5 PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.
- Volunteers Improve School in Las Vegas.
- 2019 PREVIEW: Many of your favorites return in the event&'s 52nd year, along with a few things you may not expect.
- TOP 5 LEGAL ISSUES ON THE RADAR: Developments in the law that should all franchisors should watch in 2019.
- LEGAL MINEFIELD OF EXPLOSIVE GROWTH: How to protect a franchise brand as the number of units increases.
- 2019 LEGAL SPRING CLEAN: Housekeeping tips for maintaining your franchise compliance program annually.
- BEEF UP YOUR VALUE PRIOR TO SALE: Thinking about selling your franchise? Some legal considerations before going to market.
- IFA 2019 SNAPSHOT: The more than 4,000 attendees of the IFA 2019 Annual Convention Feb. 24-27 in Las Vegas left buzzing with inspirational business tips and a much sharper knowledge of their specialties in franchising.
- 2018 IFA CONVENTION AWARD WINNERS.
- ARE YOU INVESTING IN HUMAN POTENTIAL? Leadership is about solving problems and unlocking the potential of others around you.
- THE FACES OF NEXTGEN: Stories of the dozen finalists in the 2019 NextGen in Franchising Global Competition.
- GROWTH FOR THE RIGHT REASONS: Important lessons learned and shared from a short-lived franchisor.
- THE HIDDEN TAX IN DIGITAL ADVERTISING: How are your online marketing dollars working for you?
- TECH CHECK FOR THE ON-DEMAND ECONOMY: When it comes to technology, outfit your hourly employees like you would office workers.