Vol. 51 Nbr. 3, March 2019
- Costs of Joint Employer: $33 Billion Per Year.
- Gold's Gym Owner Receives Honor.
- Top 5 People ON THE MOVE.
- Wayback Partners with BGCA.
- Edwards, Zeidman Speak at Cairo Workshop and Symposium.
- MULTI-UNIT FRANCHISEES BRING THE X-FACTOR: Tapping into diverse skillsets to help evolve your brand.
- MULTI-UNIT TO MULTI-BRAND: Five questions to ask before adding even more to your plates.
- A FLEXIBLE MODEL: Choosing the right approach to multi-unit for your franchise system.
- PRIVATE EQUITY IS MORE ART THAN SCIENCE: Tips for determining your need, navigating the process and finding the right investor.
- HELP US SUPPORT FRANCHISING WITH IFA ADVANTAGE: Consider using member suppliers for whatever your franchise needs.
- DRIVING LOYALTY WITH CUSTOMER-CENTRIC TECHNOLOGY: Key takeaways to help engage customers through innovation.
- SHUTDOWN'S IMPACT ON FRANCHISE FUNDING: Strategies to move forward despite roadblocks caused by the federal shutdown in January.
- GOT SATISFACTION? New study finds your top employee talent may be at risk.
- SUBSCRIBING TO A WIDER MOAT: Five reasons subscriptions can help stabilize your business and client relationships.
- PROTECTING YOUR (ONLINE) REP: Businesses must keep and eye on and maintain their appearance in the eye of the public, including the social media world.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE 2019 FRANCHISE DIRECTORY.
- DO FRANCHISES PREFER CALLS OR TEXTING? Statistics about communication habits that will help your business reach patrons faster.
- CLASS OF 2019.