Vol. 51 Nbr. 2, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Franchising: A Team Effort.
- FRANCHISING GIVES BACK.
- Top 5 People ON THE MOVE.
- Q&A WITH DAVID BARR.
- Steve Romaniello, CFE: Managing Director, Roark Capital Group Chairman, Focus Brands.
- David Long: Co-Founder and CEO Orangetheory Fitness.
- Jania Bailey, CFE: Chief Executive Officer FranNet.
- THE NEW YOU: RE-B.R.A.N.D.: How to manage a major franchise brand change with tips from the Neighborly process.
- BROAD STROKES AND GRANULAR DETAILS: Bottle & Bottega co-founder and new Painting with a Twist COO discusses the sale of her brand to a former competitor.
- DATA-DRIVEN GROWTH: DON'T 'WING IT': Business strategies to help scale your franchise system.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES: FRIEND OR FOE?: Stepping up to feed an on-demand culture with third-party services.
- THE GIFT OF GOODWILL: Establishing community connections through charitable giving.
- LEGAL LANDSCAPE: MEXICO: What franchisors should know about doing business in Mexico.
- GANING CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE: Cross-cultural negotiation for franchises.
- CREATING AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS: Five strategies to improve the way you interact with customers at events.
- THE BALANCING ACT: Striking work-life-community balance as a young franchise owner.
- THE MOVING GOALPOST: Six reasons it's getting harder to hit your sales targets.
- READYING THE SHIP FOR SALE: Five tips to consider when formulating a transition plan, and how private equity can help create value.
- NO MAGIC WAND: Tips to retain employees and stop the revolving door at your franchise.
- PREVIEW: 2019 NEXTGEN GLOBAL COMPETITION: This year's finalists span the globe, hailing from Australia, Indonesia, Hungary, Kenya, Jordan, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia and the U.S.
- 2018 THANK YOU.