Vol. 50 Nbr. 9, September 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Significant Increase in Your Tax Bill.
- Cresanti's Corner: Updates from IFA President & CEO Robert Cresanti.
- Franchise Fee Giveaway.
- Q&A with U.S. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta: How can franchises benefit from recent DOL actions?
- Check Your Franchise Agreement For Anti-Poaching Provisions.
- IFA Awards Legislators of the Year: Reps. MacArthur and Murphy are champions of the franchise model from opposite sides of the aisle.
- Own Your History, Transform the Present: 2017 FAN of the Year explains how franchisees make the world go 'round.
- Know the Joint Employer Risks Where You Operate: Key developments in joint employer liability in countries around the globe.
- Will DOL Health Plan Changes Help or Hurt Your Franchise? Experts explain impacts of health plan regulations on certain areas of the franchise industry.
- Train and Treat: 5 Pointers on Hiring and Retention: As modern business environments keep changing, learn how to solve turnover and retention problems with staff.
- Built to Last for Endurance: Strategies for creating long-lasting franchises that grow at the right pace.
- Finding Your Perfect Match in No Time: 2018 NextGen winner Devan Kline explains the franchisor-franchisee relationship like only a millennial could.
- Understanding the Basics of Social Sector Franchising: Product delivery key aspect for franchisors looking to help the meager.
- 5 Components to Consider with Franchise Ops Software.
- Best Diet Yet: From Food Franchising to Fitness: Exploring franchise development insights in the fast-growing fitness versus restaurant industries.
- State Reports: Across the U.S. A look at state and local legislation that could impact your franchise.
- Strength in Numbers: Take advantage of IFA's Franchise Action Network to become a franchising advocate.
- REPORT CARD: IFA's political action committee, FranPAC, supports pro-franchise, pro-business candidates for U.S. Congress.