Vol. 50 Nbr. 8, August 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- AHPs: Big Win for Franchising.
- Franchising Spotlight!(PEOPLE & NEWS)
- STOP Launches Veteran Giveaway.
- Top 5 PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.
- Valpak Goes Pink in October.
- Dream Vacations Brings Community Together.
- Recap: Linda McMahon Headlines International Franchise Expo.
- Q&A The Women of Subway: Learning from the experience of women franchise owners from around the world.
- Turning the Tables on Tradition: Non-traditional development goals are critical to your brand's success.
- I Remember MAMA, Do You? Letting go of your ego, timeouts, printing time and other secrets of the master franchise operator.
- How to Manage Late Employees: Understanding the 'why' behind your workers' bad habits.
- How to Avoid Cycling Uphill: Learning and leadership lessons after rising from within.
- Avoiding the Sinkholes: Sage advice for potential franchisees considering multi-unit expansion.
- Leaping Outside the Box: Maintain relevance by adjusting to an ever-changing market.
- Empowering the Next Generation of Women: An educated woman is an empowered woman.
- The Right Advice: Maximize the impact of your brand development council.
- Spreading Sunshine to Brighten Communities: How to drive teamwork and community support while creating a lasting impact.
- Let Technology Take You There: The evolution of predictive modeling is a treasure trove for franchisors.
- Going Global? Choose Wisely: Opening the right door can lead to successful international franchise expansion.
- Let Freedom Ring: Military skills translate well to franchise businesses.
- Ready for GDPR? New rules for data privacy in the European Union could have big implications for U.S. franchises.
- WELCOME New IFA Members.