Vol. 50 Nbr. 7, July 2018
- IFA Foundation Celebrates 35 Years.
- Top 5 PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.
- Code Ninjas CEO: Franchises Need Strong IP Protection.
- Diversity on the Rise: Latest statistics show higher levels of growth in diversity and inclusion among franchise businesses.
- IFA FOUNDATION 35 Years IFA Foundation: 35 Years of History: Reflecting on the history and the impact of the IFA Foundation.
- IFA Foundation: Looking Beyond: With 35 years of a bright past, the IFA Foundation looks toward a glowing horizon.
- Excellence in Franchising: IFA Foundation launches campaign for the future of franchising.
- Your Path to Achieving Excellence in Franchising: Education, professional development and a strong network are your keys to success in franchising.
- The Untold Stories of Charitable Franchises: Mosquitoes, moms, meals and troops are just some of those who benefit.
- NextGen Winners: Where Are They Now? NextGen in Franchising has helped emerging franchisors accelerate growth.
- My Dad's Unfinished Mission: The IFA Foundation's Veterans program would make its founder proud.
- Women: Taking the Lead: IFA committee focuses on the importance of women in leadership positions at franchises.
- Succeeding in a Male-Dominated Industry: Success as a woman franchise owner requires patience, trust and integrity.
- Treating Others Like Family: Diversity award winner takes company's credo to heart.
- Happy Customer, Happy You: Three steps for improving your franchise's customer service.
- Weil's 'Fissured Workplace' Falls Flat: The franchise model is about incentives and productivity.
- REPORT CARD: IFA's political action committee, FranPAC, supports pro-franchise, pro-business candidates for U.S. Congress.