Vol. 50 Nbr. 6, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Quote of the Month.
- VetFran's Leadership on Franchising's Front Lines.
- Franchising Spotlight!(PEOPLE & NEWS)
- Top 5 PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.
- World Water Day.
- FRANCHISED BUSINESS OWNERSHIP.
- Heart & Home Awards.
- In Memoriam: Karen Spencer.
- Sneak Peek! 06/2018.
- Putting Heroes First: How to reach out to veterans looking for careers in franchising.
- Uncovering Hidden Gems: Discover veterans who can apply their unique skillset to your franchise.
- 6 Steps to Attract Veteran Franchise Owners: Sharpening your recruitment program can help your franchise hit the mark.
- Boots on the Hill: Find the tools for business ownership at the U.S. Small Business Administration's Veterans Business Outreach Centers.
- Combat Troops to Business Suits: Franchises offer veterans the chance to transition to post-military success.
- Serving the Underserved: Franchising mentors, even from unexpected places, can open doors.
- Turning Up the Heat: Reviewing the top legal issues for the rest of 2018.
- Taking Over the Family Brand: Keeping the 'success' in your family's franchise succession plan requires pre-planning, personal fortitude and vision.
- The Senior Boom: How your franchise can prosper in the new age of seniors.
- 10 Steps to Find the Right Location, Location, Location: Architects, contractors, landlords and lawyers are all part of the team that can save franchisees lots of time, anguish and money.
- Surging Ahead: VetFran Builds on Success: IFA Foundation program eclipses 600 member companies.
- Help Vets Start, Grow Their Small Business: The Veteran Entrepreneurs Act can tear down the barriers to help veterans fulfill their dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
- REPORT CARD: IFA's political action committee, FranPAC, supports pro-franchise, pro-business candidates for U.S. Congress.
- WELCOME New IFA Members.