Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, April 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- 4 Ways to Support Your Franchisees' Local Store Marketing.
- 6 Innovative Tips for Franchisors to Enhance Social Media Lead Generation Tactics.
- Brand Marketing and Franchise Development: Why, How and When Should Franchises Prioritize?
- Can a Single Marketing Solution Solve Problems for Both Franchisors and Franchisees at Once?
- Is Your Franchise Marketing Experiencing Digital Friction? Don't Worry, You're Not Alone.
- SOCi Helps Brands Protect Their Reputation and Scale Social Media Efforts at the Local Level.
- The Top 5 Most Effective Methods of Online Marketing for Multi-Unit Organizations.
- Will the Real Cost of Direct Mail Please Stand Up?
- Rising to Ever Greater Heights.
- Right at Home Partners With Charity to Donate Wheelchairs.
- Top 5 PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.
- Arizona Reps, Candidates Visit IFA 2018 Convention.
- CSLB Asks Senate to Pass Joint Employer Bill.
- Wild Birds Advocates for Franchising.
- Who is Phil Zeidman? What you may not know about the father of franchise law.
- KNOWLEDGE = POWER: Don't miss your chance to learn from experts at the IFA Legal Symposium, May 6-8 in Washington, D.C.
- Navigating Choppy Waters: A solid understanding of complex legal issues can help calm the waves for franchisees.
- Golden Arcs? Franchise trademarks: Is it time to revisit your intellectual property cornerstones?
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast: Franchise compliance programs can have many benefits. Reap the rewards of a culture of compliance.
- Beacon of Hope: Newest member of IFA Hall of Fame represents the true power of franchising.
- IFA 2018 CONVENTION: TOGETHER WE ARE FRANCHISING: WHAT DID YOU MISS? More than 3,800 franchise professionals took part in this year's IFA Annual Convention in Phoenix.
- Earning Five Stars: Franchises that want to be in front of customers and build a positive experience should prioritize online review management.
- A Solution to Rising Healthcare Costs: The franchise model is uniquely suited to implement AHPs.
- Can These State and Local Developments Affect You? Reports from states and cities across the U.S.