Vol. 50 Nbr. 3, March 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Franchising's Economic Promise.
- Camp Bow Wow Aided 89 Injured Dogs in 2017.
- Top 5 PE0PLE 0N THE MOVE.
- Dwyer Franchising Receives Corporate Humanity Award.
- Window World Donates $1M to St. Jude Hospital.
- Get a Return on Your Return.
- Hotel Owners Support Veterans in Franchising.
- The Right Partners Help Franchises Thrive: Carefully selecting your backers can supercharge growth.
- Multi-Unit: Building Franchisee Skill Sets: Franchisors must test franchisees' ideas and protect their best interests to gain long-term respect.
- Build a Winning Team With Franchise-Investors: Gaining a cash infusion from experienced investors who believe in your mission and partnering with like-minded franchisees can be an unbeatable combination.
- Beyond NLRB: Wider Impacts of Joint Employer: Legislative action must be taken to ensure the commonsense definition of joint employer is passed into law.
- Eileen Huntington: Co-founder of Huntington Learning Centers merged her passion for education with the franchise business model to reate a network of more than 300 centers.
- Adopting a Giving Back Mindset: Wendy's founder Dave Thomas started his Foundation for Adoption in 1992. New Chair, Mary Schell, takes a role that fits her passion for community service and social justice for children.
- Cracking the U.S. Market: 4 Lessons: International concepts looking to break into the U.S. market should engage the right partners and franchise experts.
- 2018 State of Franchisee Recruitment.
- Cyber Insurance is Not a Luxury--It's a Necessity: Threats are up but insurance prices are down, and coverage is expanding. It is important to find partners dedicated to the franchise industry who understand its challenges.
- Big Changes in 2018: Is Your Franchise Prepared? Shifting regulations affect SBA funding, rollover start-up plans.
- Food & Beverage 2018 FRANCHISE DIRECTORS.
- Franchises should strive to understand the difference between facts and fake news, while reinforcing the separation between editorial and advertising to help preserve the free press.
- Content is King in 2018: If you haven't switched from organic reach to promoting your best content on Facebook, it's time to realign your social media strategy.