Vol. 44 Nbr. 1, April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- A foe more than a friend: law and the health of the American urban poor.
- Healthy zoning.
- Property rights, state police powers, and the takings clause: the evolution toward dysfunctional land-use management.
- The political economy of city power.
- Preemption, federalism, and local democracy.
- Have cities abandoned home rule?
- The evolution of the municipal corporation and the innovations of local governance in California to preserve home rule and local control.