Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: examining white collar crime with trifocals.
- Skilling reconsidered: the legislative-judicial dynamic, honest services fraud, and the ill-conceived 'Clean Up Government Act'.
- Skilling: more blind monks examining the elephant.
- International white collar crime and the globalization of internal investigations.
- In-house counsel beware! (obstruction of justice and false statements for incriminating documents)
- When is it wrong to trade stocks on the basis of non-public information? Public views of the morality of insider trading.
- Victimization on main street: occupy Wall Street and the mortgage fraud crisis.
- Recovering judicial integrity: toward a duty-focused disqualification jurisprudence based on Jewish law.