Vol. 35 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Minorities, mediation and method: the view from one court-connected mediation program.
- Thinking about fairness & achieving balance in mediation.
- Evolving issues in reinsurance disputes: the power of arbitrators.
- ADR and litigation involving social problems.
- Barriers to participation: challenges faced by members of underrepresented racial and ethnic groups in entering, remaining, and advancing in the ADR field.
- Securing online transactions: crime prevention is the key.
- Keynote address: consensus building, public dispute resolution, and social justice.
- Panel discussion: problem-solving mechanism to achieve consensus: how do we ensure successfull resolution?