Vol. 93 Nbr. 2, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- When Will We Stop Counting?
- Oath of Admission to The Florida Bar.
- Overcrowded Prisons.
- Beyond the Barriers of Bias.
- Implicit Bias and Its Application in the Life of a Lawyer.
- What Does Gender Bias Look Like in Real Life?
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives: What Is the Bar Doing Now?
- Mentoring Matters: The Diversity and Inclusion Fellowship Programs of The Florida Bar and Its Sections.
- South Dakota v. Wayfair: The Case That Changes Everything.
- Failure to Deliver: The Problem with "Pocket Deeds" and a Review of Alternatives.
- Legal Challenges to Arbitration Awards.
- Welcome to the Hotel St. Moritz: A Warning Concerning the Window in Which to Seek Appellate Review of Corrected, Amended, or Modified Orders.
- Dicing it Up: Does a Sliver of the Automatic Stay Remain for Repeat Debtors?
- From Brooklyn to Biscayne Bay and on to Tallahassee: The Remarkable Story of Former Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice Gerald Kogan.