Vol. 92 Nbr. 7, July 2018
- We're All in This Together.
- Acknowledging Inequalities.
- MICHELLE SUSKAUER: President of The Florida Bar.
- Weaver v. Myers: The Future of Ex Parte Communication in Florida Medical Malpractice.
- First to Breach? Not So Fast Navigating Florida's Prior Breach Doctrine.
- Reversed and Remanded for a New Trial: A Guide to Retrial in Civil Cases.
- The Points of Entry for Rule Challenges Post Florida Pulp & Paper.
- Preemptive Rights and Wrongs: First-Refusal and First-Offer Rights.
- Preserving Claims of Error in Florida Federal and State Civil Actions: Some Common Rules.
- International Tax and Estate Planning: Use of Check-the-Box Election in the Foreign Corporate-Trust Context.
- Florida's Other Courts: Unconventional Justice in the Sunshine State.