Vol. 92 Nbr. 5, May 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- In the Spirit of Giving.
- Pro Bono 2.0: The New Age of Pro Bono.
- The Power of Pro Bono Partnerships.
- Emeritus Rule Changes FAQ.
- #Just Adulting App.
- Florida Courts Help App.
- Florida Free Legal Answers.
- Florida Law Help.
- Florida Pro Bono Matters.
- Domestic Violence Legal Hotline.
- Florida Disaster Legal Services Hotline.
- Florida Pro Bono.
- Florida Senior Legal Helpline.
- Big Pine Rises Up: Pro bono lawyer helps Keys residents get back on their feet after Irma.
- United After the Storm: Synergy among organizations leads to effective disaster legal response.
- Putting the Brakes on Conflict: Barry University law students and nonlawyer professionals drive "neutral" divorce clinic.
- Justice with Intent to Distribute: Pensacola man helped through program that takes lawyers to the community.
- Mistakes Were Made: How Small Businesses Commonly Get Into Trouble with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Still Waiting for That Postcard.
- Same, Similar, and Everything in Between: Appellate Courts' Review of the Same-Specialty Requirement for Presuit Experts in Medical Malpractice Cases.
- The Laws of Style: Sartorial Excellence for the Professional Gentleman.