Vol. 92 Nbr. 2, February 2018
- The Benefits Go Beyond the Bar.
- Licensing of Florida Contractors.
- Discharge of Condominium and Homeowners' Assessments in Bankruptcy.
- The Problem of Unpreserved Jury-Instruction Issues in Direct Criminal Appeals.
- Constitutional Rulemaking: What Happens When the APA Doesn't Apply?
- Public-Private Partnerships Can "Bridge the Gap" to Resource Sustainability.
- Putting a Milking Stool Behind a Horse Does Not Make it a Cow: "Accountants' Charging and Retaining Liens" in Florida.
- Appellate Mediation: The Art of Settling After the Trial Court Has Ruled.
- A Sermon on the Mount (Sinai): Enforceability of Charitable Pledges Against an Estate and Guidance for the Estate Planner and Benevolent Personal Representative.
- An Introduction to the Complexities of Taxing Cross-Border Transfers of Digital Goods and Services.
- Financial Services Mediation.
- Scalia Speaks: Reflections on Law, Faith, and Life Well Lived.