Vol. 92 Nbr. 1, January 2018
- Recognizing We Have a Problem: The Mental Health and Wellness of Lawyers.
- Mental Health and Wellness: Destigmatizing the Discussion and Promoting Solutions.
- What Do the Statistics About Lawyer Alcohol Use and Mental Health Problems Really Mean?
- The Reality of High Functioning Substance Abuse Among Lawyers.
- Vulnerability Is a Good Thing.
- The Surprising Master Key to Happiness and Satisfaction According to the Lawyer Research.
- Florida Lawyers Assistance: Saving Lives and Legal Careers.
- Mindfulness, Mental Health, and the Life of the Lawyer.
- The Lawyer Well-Being Starter Kit: 10 Tools and Strategies for Legal Employers.
- Fiduciary Duty: A Foundational Tenet Trending Back Into the Forefront.
- LGBT Discrimination in the Workplace: What Will the Future Hold?
- Can It Be Done? Evaluating Judicial Authority to Expand the PFS Acceptance Period.
- Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken: An Update on Grandparent Visitation.
- Using Income Tax Treaties to Convert Taxable Income Into Nontaxable Distributions.
- Lesser Known Aspects of the APA.
- Too Little, Too Late? Trial Court Motions for Rehearing and Their Appellate Implications.