Vol. 91 Nbr. 9, November 2017
- Leaders of the Judiciary: Recognizing Women Serving as Florida's Chief Judges.
- It Is Time for Florida Courts to Revisit Gooding?
- Florida's Medical Marijuana Industry Remains Hazy.
- Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My! Owner and HOA Liability for Wild Animal Attacks.
- Because I Said So! An Examination of the 1996 Florida Uniform Permanent Impairment Rating Schedule.
- Be Alert for Financial Exploitation of the Elderly.
- Shifting Requirements for Preservation of Error: Retreat from Reviewability Under Kozel v. Ostendorf.
- Disastrous Tax Consequences to Avoid When Liquidating an S Corporation.
- What to Except When You're Excepting: Practice Pointers for Filing Effective Exceptions to Recommended Orders.
- Why the Law of Climate Change Matters: From Paris to a Local Government Near You.
- Local Regulation of Medical Marijuana in Florida.
- The New Closing Protection Resets the Understanding Between Lenders and Title Insurers and Corrects Unhealthy Nationwide Trends in the Caselaw.