Vol. 91 Nbr. 8, September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Farewell, Jack Harkness, and Thank You.
- Offshore Asset Protection Trust Taxation.
- John F. Harkness, Jr.: The Heart of The Florida Bar.
- Welcoming Joshua Doyle.
- Flyover: The Potential Impact of Agroterrorism and Bioterrorism within Agricultural Aerial Application Operations.
- Recent Amendments Bring Important Changes to Florida's Elective Share.
- Un-Cabined Fiduciary Duties in Florida LLCs: The Common Law and Equity Opens the Door to Expanded Liability and the Manifestly Unreasonable Standard.
- Assistance Animals in Foster Care.
- The Applicability of the Administrative Procedure Act to Federal Tax Litigation.
- Water Resource Compliance and Enforcement.
- Enforcement of FDUTPA by Competitors: Did the Florida Legislature Create a Right Without A Remedy?
- Jurisdiction, That Is the Question: Keeping Your Case in Federal Court After the 11th Circuit Issues a Jurisdictional Question That Stalls Your Appeal.
- Invoking "the Rule" in Administrative Proceedings: Florida Industrial Power Users Group v. Art Graham.
- Ideology in the Supreme Court.
- The Supreme Court of Florida: A Journey Toward Justice, 1972-1987.
- The Hooker, the Dancer, and the Nun: A Pine Island Mystery.